Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Daybook...

Welcome to...

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Gloomy, just waiting on round two of three bad storms this week.

I am thinking....How much I am going to enjoy working 20 hours a week away from home.

I am thankful...For the generator it seems we may need the next few days.

In the kitchen...Bone broth simmering, and plenty of soups for the week.

I am wearing...Black jeggings, Striped tee and knitted grey vest.

I am creating...On pinterest...many many cottage creations.

I am going...Meeting a friend for lunch.

I am wondering...Just how bad this next storm will be.  More ice than snow predicted.

I am reading...Anam Cara...a book of celtic wisdom, 299 days The Collapse, and What happens when women pray for Womens Group.

I am hoping...All of our children are safe through these next storms.

I am looking forward to...Spring at this point.

I am learning....To fill my belly with such goodness as bone broth daily.

Around the house...Laundry, baking, reading, spinning, and some knitting

I am pondering...Dates and times for the coming seasons.

A favorite quote for today...Accept what is, Let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.

One of my favorite things...Warm cozy evenings snuggled on the sofa with my amazing husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week:..Womens group, A friends birthday party and time with the children and grandchildren.

A peek into my day...

Looking forward to the spring bike rides with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment