Thursday, February 13, 2014

Daybook....

Welcome to...

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...SNOW SNOW SNOW!  14 inches of snow and blowing winds!

I am thinking...What next years winter will bring after one like this.

I am thankful...A four wheel drive truck!

In the kitchen...Liver and onions and mashed potatoes for dinner.  That husband will absolutely LOVE me!

I am wearing...Grey tunic and black leggings and hair in a messy bun!

I am creating...A rhythm in life that is feeling just right.

I am going...Absolutely now where today!!  

I am wondering...If I will make it to work tomorrow.

I am reading...All of the previous and a new one...Eat for heat and LOVING it.

I am hoping...This snow does not last too long.

I am looking forward to...The weekend of course.  Big plans with the man for valentines day!

I am learning...How my body works and loving it!

Around the house...Snow messes that constantly need cleaned up and laundry.

I am pondering...This 5k I have committed to in the spring....

A favorite quote for today...Nothing on my mind.

One of my favorite things...The feeling of exhaustion after a run.

A few plans for the rest of the week:....Shooting range, Dinner out, Trip to the farm for fresh meats.

A peek into my day...
Cassie took this pic of firefly and her cat and omg i just LOVE it!


1 comment: