Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The weekend...

Better late than never I suppose.  The weekend was set to be fun and quite busy.  But apparently Yeshua had some definate other plans for me.  Friday was good.  Zumba bright and early with some friends then quite a few errands.  Home quickly to dip some amazingly good...Amaretto soaked white chocolate dipped stemmed cherries!  Yes alot of work but oh so worth it.  We went to a dinner party in the evening and home late.  By the time we were heading home I knew I had had it!!  I knew there would be absolutely no possible way I could continue on the rest of the weekend.  I had been feeling a cold coming on for a few days but wow!  So saturday we missed a dear friends birthday party and spent the entire day at home with the blinds closed cozied up in front of the fire all day and night!  I must say it was a GOOD day!  Sunday we skipped church and headed out to spend some time visiting the kids and their families!  Monday found me at my first day of work.  LOVE it!!  And here we are already on Tuesday.  Relaxing and gaining strength for the new snow storm to hit us tomorrow.  They are predicting it to be a bad one...we will see!  Until tomorrow then.
Be well,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment