Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Addittion to the barnyard....

Yenni.....
While this picture is absolutely horrid it is all i have for another few days.  I had no intention whatsoever of coming home with a new animal when I first set out this morning.  Some thrift store visits, quick trip to the mall where I found some awesome deals for all of us, lunch with Cassie and some time in Marshalls scoring some great new yoga clothes and I thought my day was complete.  UNTIL...I stopped at my friend Jills to see about a spinning lesson this week.  Thats when I found her.  We walked up to the barn and there she was and well I just fell in love.  They were wanting to sale her as well.  She will be a year old on March 24th and able to be bred in the fall.  I am sooooo very excited!!  Part of spinning includes shepherding a flock of sheep so why no start now when Indie (goat) is in need of some company.  She will be coming here in just two very short weeks.  Larry took the news extremely well.  He is so good.  Never knows what to expect next and just rolls with it as it comes.  Time to get out to the barn and milk and tell Indie of her new housemate.
Be well,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment