Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Daybook

The Simple Womans Daybook:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Some sun with a promise of rising temps.

I am thinking...Too early for that.  Not enough coffee "yet".

I am thankful...The pellett stove heat.  We greatly miss the wood but are thankful still.

In the kitchen...Roasted turkey breast, roasted fingerlings and green beans on the menu for tonight.  Juices and lots of them during the day.

I am wearing...Flannel pajama pants and comfy wool sweater until time to go to the barn.

I am creating...Wool neck infinity scarf.

I am going...absolutely no where for three days now.  Kind of ready to get out a little.

I am wondering...If we should attempt a garden with the move or wait another year.

I am reading...299 days The Preparation

I am hoping...For some warmer temps and a long mountain walk very soon.

I am looking forward to...The weekend...always the weekend!

I am learning.....To be patient and wait on Yaweh in ALL things!

Around the house...More canning jars to empty for the hogs and clean and pack.  Animals to be kept watered.

I am pondering...Cabin layout today anyhow.  Im sure this will change many times.

A favorite quote for today..."collect moments, not things"

One of my favorite things...Milking hour everyday.

A few plans for the rest of the week:.....Lunch with my girls, and a day full of Tess adventures and lunch, Weekend day trip with the Kimbles...long overdue!

A peek into my day...Remembering my brother today in prayer.  Things seem so difficult for him lately.





1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say Hello! Welcome to The Simple Woman's Daybook and blessings on your adventure!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete