Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Daybook

Daybook January 27, 2014

Welcome to...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...A frigid cold looking sky .and bare empty trees

I am thinking...What to do with my nose ring.  To push through getting used to a new one or no.

I am thankful...A husband that rises early every morning to provide for us.

In the kitchen...Sauteed vegs and meat for dinner. A new caramel apple cobbler recipe.

I am wearing...Wool socks, Brown leggings, and Larrys oversized flannel shirt.

I am creating...Finishing my neck wrap in time for Friday!

I am going...Home all day. Keeping the house warm and meals flowing.

I am wondering...If I will remember this cold in the heat of summer.

I am reading...Anam Cara, A book of celtic wisdom.

I am hoping...To hear about the interviews and soon.

I am looking forward to...Weekend with friends! And the superbowl..for the company!

I am learning...To give praise even when things are not as i would have planned.

Around the house...New dessert recipe, more packing, spinning and knitting.

I am pondering...Again, What to do about the nose ring.  I do love it!

One of my favorite things...Long talks with Firefly on the phone.

A few plans for the rest of the week:....Lunch with the girls, and many trips to the ice fest this weekend.

A peek into my day...

Where I spent my morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment