Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Daybooking

Welcome to...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Grey skies and drizzle.

I am thinking...How blessed I really am!

I am thankful...A husband who works so hard to provide for our little and growing family.

In the kitchen...Being creative these days as we work to empty the pantry shelves and freezer.

I am wearing...Brown corduroy overauls, vintage tan leather shoes, brown striped long sleeve tee and mustard sweater

I am creating...Just finished a camera strap for the new to me camera I have been blessed with.

I am going...To be home today then a busy rest of the week.

I am wondering..Not thinking to hard trying to just walk in faith and less pondering.

I am reading...Many many magazines larry and I picked up over the weekend.

I am hoping...To be able to get out of town and pick up the gas apt sized stove we found this weekend.

I am looking forward to....Icefest!!  A cold dark night walk with the man of my dreams and a hot cup of coffee!

I am learning.....To walk more slowly in life and enjoy every single breath I take.  To notice more fully the things that are ALL around me.

Around the house...Laundry hanging to dry, dogs being lazy and fire burning.

I am pondering...Again which chooks to invest in for the coming year.

A favorite quote for today..."In quietness and confidence shall be your strength" Isaiah 30:15

One of my favorite things...That first brisk morning walk.

A few plans for the rest of the week:.....Lunch with the girls, Snuggles with Landon, Lunch with Meagan, Bible study, a day trip with the Kimbles and a potluck at church.  Busy days ahead.

A peek into my day...Ready to use this bad boy this year for all of the fun events to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment