Friday, January 31, 2014

The last few days...

The last few days have been quite the whirlwind.  Some good and some not so.  I had two interviews on Monday...both went well but I definately favored one than the other even though both were for the same company but two different locations.  Woke Tuesday morning feeling just Horrid!  A terrible type of lingering head cold.  And to top it off the weather was extremely FRIGID all day.  Stayed home and nursed myself.  Wednesday firefly had a two hour delay so I had to go and help Cassie clean in Hagerstown.  By the afternoon I was so ready to meet my old friend the Yoga Mat onced again!  There is a new studio here in town called Lotus Moon and decided to give it a go.  Very pleased and will make it there onced a week for sure.  Didnt make it to bible study however.  Oh but while cleaning I got a call from one of the locations...Offering me the job...the one that was the "least" favored.  I accepted.  So Thursday I headed into there for a drug test which meant no tincures to clear this head thing for the night before.  While in town for the drug test I congratted myself with a Alex and Ani bracelet!!  There are going to be many many more reasons to celebrate for the next few months until I have the collection I would like!!  Absolutely LOVE them.  Home briefly to milk and get cleaned up before heading out to meet some friends for dinner.  Before dinner however, the other location called and offered me the job as well.  YEP I accepted!  Its the one I felt more comfortable with AND it pays two dollars an hour more!  So no tincures tonight either because I will have another drug test tomorrow.  Also today I found my way to the thrift store.  I seriously must stay out of there!  Home with some awesome treasures.  The feed sack bags are perfect and I thought I would never find them.  Wanting to make this for the front porch of the cabin. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/452048881318526237/  Ohhhhh curled up there this fall with an outdoor fire! Well enough for today tired and must sleep to try to get rid of some of this head stuff.
Be well,
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment