Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Daybook....

Welcome to...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, 1/22/14

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Sunny bright blue skies against the whitest snow!

I am thinking...

I am thankful...Gods hand in a very dear friends life.

In the kitchen...Root veggies and eggs for lunch, and pork fried rice for dinner with a homemade yum yum sauce .

I am wearing...Maroon yoga pants and a long sleeve hoodie yoga tee.

I am creating...Layouts for the property and cottage...many times over and over again until I get them right.

I am going...Unfortunately home all day.  I love being home but not on Yoga days!

I am wondering...How many interview calls I will get.  It seems they all come at onced.

I am reading...299 days second in the series.

I am hoping...And praying this job interview tomorrow is the one!

I am looking forward to...Cool spring breezes and the sounds of frogs in the pond.

I am learning....To work off a menu and weekly shopping as we empty the larder and freezer.

Around the house...Jars and more jars to wash as we empty them to feed the hogs.  Starting fresh this spring to refilll the larder and freezer.

I am pondering...Whether to keep the old chooks until fall or just start fresh with the chicks.

A favorite quote for today..."The mountains are calling and I must go"~John Muir....Indeed they are and we are oh so ready to go.  Just a matter of time and much work.

One of my favorite things...Fried eggs slightly dippy on a salad!

A few plans for the rest of the week:....2 interviews, lunch with Cassie, and a trip to see all of the kids over the weekend.

A peek into my day...

A wretched picture indeed.  But in the spirit of keeping it real here....who really goes to the barn to milk looking like they do on Pinterest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment